Glamorous A-Line/Princess Tulle/Lace Flower Girl Dresses Floor-length Scoop Neck Sleeveless #210964
Girls Formal Dresses
This dress is Made-To-Order. Whether you choose a standard size or custom measurements, our tailors craft each dress to order.
|Product Code||#210964||Age Group||Little Girl, Big Girl|
|Category||First Communion Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Girls Birthday Dresses||Color||Blushing Pink, Gold, Champagne, Burgundy, Black, As Picture, Ivory, White, Sky Blue, Royal blue, Red, Pearl Pink, Lilac, Orchid, Wisteria, Celadon, Dusty Blue, Dusty Rose, Candy Pink|
|Size||General, Plus||Size Chart||Flower Girl Dresses Size Chart Company|
|Sleeve||Sleeveless||Back Style||Back Zip|
|Notes||Due to manual measurements, 1-3 centimeters of error are accepted.|
|Length||Floor-length||Need Custom Size Text||Yes|
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have purchased this dress for my daughter‘s first communion and I’m not gonna lie I was very worried because a lot of times you purchased online and then you get a completely different item or something similar. But not this time not this website not this dress. What came beautiful that’s perfect my daughter is nine years old and the measurements were about half inch to an inch more then what she is. If it’s perfectly fine. The only issue I have with the dress is that they open front it’s not made in the middle it is a little bit too far to the right and so when you walk you can see that but when you stand and the move you can kind of see that it is not in the middle. I can easy fix it with a pin which is not a problem but just for future keep in mind that you guys couldn’t make this perfect. I am going to post a picture on what I am talking about look at it the opening doesn’t line up with the bow or the chest. Overall I am very satisfied and I do definitely recommend it is a goos quality for great price !
Was perfect to size!!! And was gorgeous!!! Went to the Bridgerton event with it and had the time of my girl's life!! The dress was perfect!!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
- Q: Can I pay with my Credit Card?
- A: Yes, we accept all major Credit and Debit Cards which include but are not exclusive to Visa and MasterCard.
- Q: I would like to cancel my order.
- A: Don't worry as long as your parcel for your non-custom product wasn't shipped yet, you can cancel it by contacting our service team. Please be aware of our Cancellation Policy.
- Q: Can I order by calling the service number?
- A: Sorry currently we are not able to take your order by telephone. But we are working hard on bringing you the feature. But you can still use your Smartphone to place an order.
- Q: What are special requirements?
- A: You can state your special reuest on dress style like train removal. But please remind not all changes can be done since we have agreements with designers.
- Q: Is this a legit company?
- A: Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. hebegown.com has used HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Q: Do you have any retail locations?
- A: In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Q: Which Shipping options are available?
- A: We offer Standard shipping, Expedited shipping and Super Saver Shipping worldwide.
- Q: How long is the delivery time?
- A: Our dresses are all made to order. Usually it will take about 10-16 days to get the dress (tailoring Time: 8-12 Days, delivery Time: 2-4 Days) after you purchase it. The specific situation should be based on the display of the product page.
- Q: Can I change the delivery address after the order was placed?
- A: Yes, please contact our customer service, but note that we can't change the delivery address once the shipping was already processed.
- Q: Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- A: Depending on the country to which you instruct us to ship your order, your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees and/or other similar types of governmental taxes, duties or fees (collectively, “Duties and Taxes”).
- Q: What if I DON'T like my dress after receive it?
- A: We strive to offer you the best shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s). For more details, please visit our RETURN POLICY in full.
- Q: What is your Return & Refund?
- A: Currently we offer an easy 7 days return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Please contact us to initiate the returning process. This is our RETURN POLICY.
- Q: How to know my size?
- A: Our size chart is independent. To choose the best size for you, please check the size chart on the product page, and refer to the measurements below each size. You can also refer to our measuring guide to see how to measure yourself. To ensure the dress fits you well, we also suggest you choose custom size, which means that we make the dress based on your exact measurements.
- Q: How to measure myself?
- A: We use three different factors, Bust, Waist, and Hips.
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part.
Make sure you wear tight clothes while measuring yourself. Please check if the dress has a built-in bra, if so, measure yourself without a bra. But we strongly recommend you have your measurements taken by a professional seamstress/dressmaker to ensure the accurate measurement before buying any dress online.
- Q: My body measurements don't fit a specific size!
- A: You can choose custom measurements and enter your body measurements into the order details without choosing a pre-defined size. Extra fees might apply.
- Q: Are the sizes e.g. UK 10, standard UK sizes?
- A: There are no standard sizes for dresses in the UK or the EU, therefore pretty much every manufacturer is using their own chart. Please check our size chart for details.
- Q: Which payment options are available?
- A: We currently accept PayPal, common credit and debit cards for all orders
- Q: Is my payment secure?
- A: Definitely yes! We use the highest industry standards to secure our website and the payment process. hebegown.com is fully PCI compliant and certified to process payments. Every bit of the information you provide to us is processed encrypted through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Q: How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- A: All the orders can be changed within 24 hours after your purchase, as we get your confirmation by email.